Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009: Welcome Back!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Just welcomed in the new year quietly at home with my husband and (sleeping) little boy. 

Anyway, I was going to write a blog about new beginnings, etc., but one of my favorite bloggers already did that, and I love what she wrote about. Read her Dec. 31st blog here:  http://cindybeall.com

I too, beat 2009 to my new eating habits, and I feel like I'm already ahead of the game and I love it!! In just a few short months, I hope to be welcoming back my size 2's & 4's!! And not just for the sake of being any particular size (I'm short, so for me that's pretty much a good place to settle)...but for the sake of building on that momentum to accomplish other goals, for the sake of just plain ol' feeling better, and for the sake of being able to keep up when my 2 year-old son runs circles around me. Ok, so maybe I won't have that kind of energy again (and maybe I will)...but this time, I am doing it with purpose, and I'm ready for it!

I have a tune in my head..."Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaacckkkk!!!" 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!!! Miss you soooooo much!

God's Girl said...

Hi... I thought I would stop by to say hello! I am also a pastor's wife. I pray that the Lord would bless you in such a special way this week!

So nice to meet you!

All for Jesus,
Julie