Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Microwave Society

I haven't blogged for a few days...with my husband starting his new job in ministry, trying to meet our new students, my business keeping me busy, and trying to spend quality time with both my husband and my two year-old everyday (while trying to convince our family & friends we haven't fallen off the edge of the earth), the chaos of this past week has completely sapped me! 

Because of the craziness, I haven't gotten much sleep over the past seven days...seriously--maybe a few hours at the most every night. It's just been one of those weeks. Just a few minutes ago, I realized that I hadn't drank my wonderfully full cup of Starbucks coffee which is cold by now. So I opened the microwave door to reheat my glorious cup of coffee, closed the door, and immediately took the coffee out and took a (cold) sip.

Here are three things I learned from doing this:
1) I need to drink my coffee while it's hot
2) I need more sleep
2) I need more sleep (did I already write that?)
3) Microwaves don't work unless you actually press the buttons

2 comments:

David said...

Haha, wow...seriously thanks for the laugh. Now get some sleep!

Anonymous said...

man I feel you. Can't remember the last time I slept well. Even sleeping pills wont knock me out!! I'm losing my mind. Always happy to hear I'm not the only one. I can always count on you :)