Thursday, October 16, 2008

Starting Over...

So, tomorrow...the Big "T"...

Tomorrow my husband & I start over again at a new place of ministry.  I must admit, I am still gun-shy from previous battles in ministry. My newly re-opened wounds are far from being healed...there's actually quite a bit of repair work left to be done in the O.R.  To be completely honest...I don't want to be at a new place. I loved being where we were and I felt like we still had so much to learn there. So starting at a new place of ministry is almost like walking into a movie knowing exactly how it will end. 

And yet--this time--I'm hoping it will be different. I'm praying it will be different. I'm asking God for the fulfillment of specific promises and various prophecies (same message, different people) that have been spoken over our ministry in the past. I have NO idea how those things will happen...but I trust that He does. 

As for the Big "T"? And the "T" after that? It scares me to death. It really does. But I know Someone who holds the Big "T" as if it were a little "t".  And so my (Big "T") Trust is in Him. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you today.

Casey said...

i know how you're feeling. sometimes it takes awhile for your emotions to catch up with your new situation. its so hard to change and feel it! u are doing so great to trust in God....He will make your path straight. glad we got in contact just for things kinds of situations! nice to know that its not just you feeling a certain way.

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys too! I believe this one will be different. You have room to spread your wings now. Go for it and enjoy your new ministry!

David said...

Is it close? I'd been praying that you wouldn't have to move again, i know that was something that was weighing on you. So glad to hear the good news though, I miss you guys. Especially that cool kid of yours. I'll need him around to teach mine to be as cool as he is.

Anonymous said...

we're excited for you guys and your new adventure. Enjoy all the freedom you'll have and remember we loooove you guys!

Kim Masengale said...

I'm praying for you Wendy. You know I totally know how you feel. Been there & done that. And, God is faithful. I'm excited you'll be closer. :)