Monday, October 6, 2008

First Kiss

This morning my husband comes into our bedroom with our newly-turned-two-year-old little boy saying, "Sweetie! Sweetie! You've got to see this!" and then proceeds to tell our sweet boy to give me a kiss. I smiled as he jumped up on the bed and said, "Hi Mommy!" with a huge smile on his own face. My husband repeated, "Give Mommy a kiss!" He crawled up next to me, puckers his lips and SMACK! It was the first time he kissed me and made the "smacking" sound at the end!

I never thought I could be so happy. But then again, he had me at hello!   :) 

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Ah, I can't wait to have moments and memories like that. 4 more months!

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

what a darlin' moment!

girl, i've been looking at your cakes on your website and oh my gosh. haute cakes is right! i couldn't bear to cut one!

Anonymous said...

he's so stinking cute. the kid. not the husband. the husband is kinda goofey looking. Such a shame the kid looks so much like the husband ;) ha! love you!!! steaks?