Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

Yesterday was the first day (since my little boy turned two a month and a half ago) that he didn't get in trouble all day long. He was an angel! Well, just about as much as a two year old can be. To reward him, we told him that we were going to take him to "Chuck E. Cheese's house" as he likes to call it. Now, my husband and I are all about making our little one's day, but "Chuck E. Cheese's house" can be nightmarish at times. The germs, the crowds...the pizza that gives Italians a bad name. Not a fun place to be on a Friday or Saturday. So going on a Tuesday during the day seemed to be the perfect plan...until today.

The little guy woke up with a fever and a snotty nose.  :(   Poor thing. At one point today, he climbed up on my lap, asked me to put his blanket over him, and fell asleep right there on my chest just like he did when he was a baby. Moments like that are rare these days. I cherished every moment of it. 

As for Chuck E. Cheese? I guess he'll have to wait



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would dog Chuck E. Cheese! That's one of the greatest places ever!...wait...I'm thinking of something else. Poor kid!