Saturday, December 20, 2008

Brunch thoughts...

What do I love more than breakfast??? BRUNCH!!! I don't know why, but I have always loved brunch (breakfast is a very close second). Not quite breakfast, not quite lunch (which happens to be my least favorite meal, ironically), but somewhere in its own category. You can have breakfast foods with non-breakfast foods, giving you the same breakfast "feel," but just a little later in the morning (or early afternoon if you prefer), all while drinking coffee (or juice or something of that nature---for my husband, it would be Dr. Pepper). Brunch!! I love it.

Today, I had brunch with my husband and little boy. Being with my two favorite people, coffee in hand, snow on the ground. Ok, so it's 70 degrees today. Anyway, you get the idea. Warm fuzzies were abounding. 



No comments: